Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another day on the planet

And, I didn't change my bed sheets today. . .and, I don't think anybody really cares but me. So, I'll get to it tomorrow since I have the next four to five weeks of yawning time ahead of me before the next semester starts.

Tomorrow my plans are to be in the studio at about 9 a.m. (do you think it will actually happen?) then, I've got to get on the road to see the orthopedic surgeon-type guy and have him look at my deteriorating hands.

See, all of us human beings need those tools we call hands, and especially us artist types.

So, hopefully whatever is happening with my human tools will hold off on its deterioration path until some time off in the far-future. Meanwhile, I'll gratefully make do with the equipment I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment