Thursday, February 25, 2010

Here I am again . . .

So, it's a few days between posting and I've discovered that I have a new malady. It's call 'hyperaldosteronism'. Sounds like a fake disease if you ask me, but apparently it's not and at least answers why I've been feeling so sick and out of energy lately.

They (the medical they) tell me that one pill a day should take care of it. I'm hoping because it really taps my energy level and I'm not as prolific (artistically) as I'd like to be in the end of my senior semester in undergrad.

Anyway, I have gotten something accomplished, between all the doctors appointments.

This is the first self-portrait in my series that I'm actually proud of. And, all it took was a little more free-wheeling attitude with my colors.

The most current self-portrait is from 1987. The photograph it's based on was from a singing performance I did at a Spring showcase of local talent at the New Milford 'little theatre.'



Yes, this was back in my 'torch singer' days.

How many people have I been in my life?

I'd say a few, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment