Sunday, February 14, 2010

I pushed the 'New Post' Button so I guess I'm committed.

So, I've been feeling rather unmotivated and sick and haven't been to the studio much. Oh, I've been creating a LOT of art in my head, while I'm in bed feeling sick and unmotivated.

As I write this blog I'm sitting around in my pajamas and bathrobe and trying to motivate myself to do some art work.

So, I'm posting the lastest stuff I've taken pictures of in the studio.

Here's the big painting (I don't know where I'm going with this).




I've got to get myself in gear or I'm not going to be ready for my Senior Show.

And here's the latest update on the self-portrait I'm working on now.



As you can tell, this is before I gave up the hair-dye box! And also, this is when I was 50 (just five years-ago but in many ways it seems like an eternity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment