Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wah?

So, today was another day where I didn't feel so well. I woke up at 5 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep so I had breakfast. Then I went back to bed by about 7 because I just didn't feel like I could stay up. My stomach was feeling really badly. So, I went back to bed and slept until about noon.

That's just the truth. A lot of times I just don't write about how crappy I'm feeling. I never know when I'm going to have a good day or a bad day. I had few days in a row where I actually felt a bit better, was planning on starting to exercise, but now I'm aching and, bah. . . .

But, I did get another painting almost completed today. It should be done tomorrow.

George started talking with me about selling the house (as much as I want to move out of here I know he won't be left with much to put down on another house and I really don't want to move lower down on the socio-economic ladder than I already have to go to school.)

But then, I guess you can't go lower than below poverty level.

O.K., so now it's almost 2:20 a.m. and I really do have to get up tomorrow and get something done. So, it's off to oxygen bed with me.

Everything's gonna be O.K., I just have to put my trust in God again, and again, and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment