Monday, March 15, 2010

So, long time . . . no post!

Well, I've been under the weather, and running around here and there to find out why.

It's one of those projects that I almost wish I hadn't undertaken but maintenance on the plant gets more and more complicated as the equipment ages.

The latest 'discovery' is that I have sleep apnea. So, now I have an oxygen machine in my bedroom. Now, at least I can get up and stay up for the day not being quite as exhausted as I've been feeling for a while.

Thanks to finally finding a decent MD (actually, she's really fabulous, caring, and has a great personality) I've been able to find out what's going on internally and take some steps toward better health care (and hopefully, better health.)

So, I've been working slowly on the latest self-portrait. This one is from the beginning of the 'wonder years'. I think I was either ten or eleven-years-old in this portrait. And, although I still believe it's from the most physically hideous time of my life, it turned out to be the best portrait so far.



And besides the portrait I also found out that I'll have my own INDIVIDUAL exhibition space at the senior show. Cool, eh?

So y'all, let me know what you think.

And remember, if you can make it up to Alfred, N.Y. the senior shows start on Saturday, May 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment