Monday, November 2, 2009

Just dropping in before bed

So, today was a packed day.

I got up early (7:30 a.m.) to register for the spring semester.

Thank God I don't have any more academic requirements after this semester is through.

I'll have my art history minor by the end of this semester. Halleluiah!

So, I registered for my two (count 'em) 2, painting studios next semester.

But, before I get there I've still got to survive foundry and my art history class.

I didn't take any new pics today. I'm just so focused on tomorrow's presentation.

I'm 'dressing up' for this one. My professor seems to love performance, so I've pulled an old hippy dress out of my closet and i'm going to wear that tomorrow with my pee-tinaed pendant. . . . to ring the bells.

More on this tomorrow.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment