Sunday, August 23, 2009

Countdown: T Minus 1 Day And What I Haven't Done

So, here it is, the day before my senior Senior semester. I call it the 'senior senior' semester because I'm almost old enough, at the tender age of fifty-four years-old, to be a senior (actually AARP already considers me one which means I can get their cool magazine and newsletter.)

I haven't gotten myself into the usual pre-semester frenzy and I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Consider today's post the 'Not (yet) Done List'

To add to the list:

1. Haven't ordered any additional art supplies yet since I need to wait until I get my first boost from the student loan refund for this semester and I figure I can limp by on art supplies and supplement here and there as needed.
2. Haven't yet gotten my last text book for the Art History course (it's on order.)

Hmmm. . . I just suprised myself. The list isn't that long.

So, what else shall I fill this yawning space with?

Let's take a short stroll through my academic history, shall we? Wait! wait! wait-don't log off now! I promise it will be short and full of pictures (just like those grammar school books).

This is me when I started college at Alfred University in the Fall of 2006:



And, this is me now:



I may not look younger but I think I look more like me -whatever that means.

More tomorrow, after my first class of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment