Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Eagle Begins Shitting

To quote the famous comedian Milton Berle, "Good evening ladies and germs."

O.K., so I don't suppose I actually have an audience reading this blog every night. I'm not even sure if I'm just casting my unread words out into the cyber void, but I will press on.

I actually visited my studio space today. The intent was to do a drawing without actually drawing from a photo, or life, but from imagination. I started and then stopped. Food, once again, was calling.

Sometimes I think I lack discipline, especially when it comes to food.

The highlight of today was picking up the first installment of my student refund check (living expenses)in my campus mail box. I had expected to get cash, as I had in previous years, but found that the college had actually gotten it's act together and issued a check that was sitting in my mail box. Who woulda thunk?

I'll take my camera with me tomorrow so I can take a picture of my fabulous studio space. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment