Sunday, August 30, 2009

Giant 'shrooms and Raspberries for a Special Girl

I've got to keep it short since I've got to get to bed. . .

1. Didn't got to studio today (bad, bad artist)
2. Slept late BUT got my reading done for Art History. . .
. . .the funny thing about that is that I can look at Facebook and see several students from my class who didn't feel like doing their art history home work either. Why do I find this intriguing? Because I'm old enough to be their mother (or grandmother) and I feel the SAME way!
3. It's been raining so much up here that my lawn has turned into a mushroom factory.

If I were a bug in my lawn here is what one of the mushrooms might look like:



4. I found out today that my next door neighbor's daughter broke her leg. She'll remain anonymous (for obvious reasons.) The poor baby broke her leg on a slide at the local park. She's only four years old. My heart just broke when I saw here lying in bed with a pink cast on her leg.

I would kiss all her boo-boos and make them better if I could (and I'm sure her Mom and Dad would do the same!)

Anyway, this picture is for the little girl next door.

Get better soon sweetie!



I'll be back at school and studio tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I somehow managed to post a link to your blog on my FB page. This may bring in some readers for you and some comments too!
    PS- Wish I could eat those rasberries...they look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were absolutely sweet and plump. Just like a nice Italian girl should be!

    ReplyDelete