Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hump Day

Where exactly is the hump? I have always hated that expression, by the way. I guess because it brings back such 'happy memories' of my corporate life.

Well, it wasn't all bad. It was a way to make a living (and have health insurance.)

So, today was the last of the series of art history classes this week. Fortunately, we watched a film. Film, no pop corn, oh, and heat in the building. Some genius decided that the heat needed to be off so they could repair it. During the semester? I dunno. . . . hey, it's college . . .

So, today I got some of my casting supplies and I am psyched to go on that.

I've been working on some clay models so I can cast tons of wax positives to go in the burn out over to make molds. I guess I'm thinking too commercial for art school, but then I need to make money (who doesn't?) and I thing that bronze jewelry might just be something that I can sell and people might actually buy.

I'm thinking of a business name. . . .how about, Bronze Goddess? Ah, it's late and I'm tired so what do you want?

Here is the latest iteration of my self portrait. Since the last couple of weeks have been a kind of a hairy ride for me I thought I'd have some fun with it.



Do you like my 3-D glasses?

I was going to post some pics of pendants and earrings I've been working on in clay that will be cast in bronze in the next week or two. But, I can't get my picture to upload. Apparently, this is not a problem with my system but with eBlogger.

So, get it fixed, will ya?

Beezer is purring loudly next to me which means I'd better get to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment