Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Paint, paint, paint

When all else in my world feels wonky I can still paint!

I don't know, I just felt like typing that.

I'm at home, monkey in the middle as usual, between my two sleeping cats in my small home studio.

We (the imperial college we) just had a few days off and I've been home cleaning, putting plastic up on windows, calling about bills, (ugh!) calling Apple to get my wireless mouse replaced, (it's not scrolling up and down) doing laundry, sleeping, and just plain eating too much.

What I have accomplished though, is a really cool acrylic and water color painting and some study toward my final (ah yes, the final academic class of my college career) presentation due sometime next month. Come to think of that, I'd better get the date pretty well straight in my head. . .calendar, calendar, calendar.

So, tomorrow it's back to school (my one scheduled class this semester) and then off to studio to touch up some existing stuff and bring in some new . . . .and, it's off to bed with me any minute now.

G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment