Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday, soon to be Manic Monday

So, I have to get to bed and rest my lovely middle-aged arss (no, I didn't misspell that.)

Today started off painfully. I slept late because I can (my apologies to those of you that have young children.)

I decided that the first thing I should do (after the customary moaning and groaning upon getting out of bed) was to get into my 'day time' clothing so that I would not end up hanging around in my PJs all day.

After getting dressed, I looked out the kitchen window of the house and saw my neighbor (the farmer's wife-literally) picking raspberries in the back yard. I hadn't seen her in a while so I went out to chat and help her out (also, I love fresh raspberries.)

I ended up picking a pint of raspberries for myself. I also ended up eating half of the pint myself . . .snorf, snorf.

And no, once again, I didn't make it to the studio, but I did work on my presentation for Tuesday in Art History.

What does this all mean for my week? Well, let's see . . . .

Art History class tomorrow morning, followed by a brief trip to the painting studio, then (you know it) lunch, followed by my bi-monthly meeting at the foundry with my professor at 3 p.m. We'll be going over in work progress. I know I haven't done enough . .

I'm two thirds of the way through the presentation I have to do on Tuesday morning. I probably could have finished it tonight but I just couldn't get myself motivated to do it.

With my energy level so low and me in constant pain I'm having just a bit of a problem being motivated.

Happy Manic Monday. Since it's now after midnight I can truly say that.

So, off to bed with me and I'll report more tomorrow.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow night-I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment