Saturday, September 5, 2009

Today is my Mother's 81st B-day! HB Mom!

And, I finally, finally told her (letter by letter) how to view my blog.

O.K., Mom, I love you to pieces BUT OY! LOL

So, here's the latest:

It's a beautiful Saturday morning and I'm off to the studio as soon as I get myself cleaned up and out of my PJs. I'd really rather stay home and work around the yard but I've got the usual list of things to do for school.

1. Complete the totally obsessive drawing/painting I'm currently working on for a next Wednesday crit (critique, to those not in the know) on September 9th.



2. Go to the library and do research for a presentation and reading for Monday's class
3. Go to the foundry and see if my silicon molds are ready to have wax poured in the (since I have another crit on Monday afternoon.)

I'd better get my butt into gear or I'm gonna be cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment